The Forgotten Books of Eden, by Rutherford H. Platt, Jr., , at sacred-texts.com
Enoch’s instruction to his sons.
1. LISTEN to me, my children, to-day.
2. In those days when the Lord came down on to earth for Adam’s sake, and visited all his creatures, which he created himself, after all these he created Adam, and the Lord called all the beasts of the earth, all the reptiles, and all the birds that soar in the air, and brought them all before the face of our father Adam.
3. And Adam gave the names to all things living on earth.
4. And the Lord appointed him ruler over all, and subjected to him all things under his hands, and made them dumb and made them dull that they be commanded of man, and be in subjection and obedience to him.
5. Thus also the Lord created every man lord over all his possessions.
6. The Lord will not judge a single soul of beast for man’s sake, but adjudges the souls of men to their beasts in this world; for men have a special place.
7. And as every soul of man is according to number, similarly beasts will not perish, nor all souls of beasts which the Lord created, till the great judgement, and they will accuse man, if he feed them ill.
Next: Chapter LIX…http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/fbe/fbe166.htm